Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!

Hey everyone, Happy Thanksgiving! Today was also a pretty good day although I got out pretty late and missed out on the whole turkey thing. However, I actually don't like turkey all that much and I got some time to call my house today and talked to ALL my relatives. In fact the phone only rang once and was then answered by a tiny voice....not my mom's or dad's...I was a little confused and ever said "oops I think I have the wrong number" to which the tiny voice replied "I am Caitlyn!" (my cousin for those of you who don't know). She sounds so grown up!!! and so did my other cousin David. I was bummed to not get to see them since it's been a while and I'm always worried they will forget about me. Also my cousin April told me that my Aunt Janet had told her about Henry by saying "Cori has this deer with no legs that she keeps in a bag".....which is pretty much the funniest thing I have ever heard and made me realise that telling people things in my family is a little like playing Telephone, with hilarious results. Anyway, a special hello to call of my relatives reading this! I will be home this weekend and I am in a really good mood because 5 days of work in a row is NOTHING now that I have done up to like 10 with only one day off. OH also Dara (and company) are AWESOME and before they left to go to Dara's mother's house for Thanksgiving, she snuck some pot pie, apple crisp, and icecream into my fridge/freezer with a note. I LOVE her. It totaly made my day.

Ok three more things to keep this interesting:

1. Last night I decided to try out my new sound making alarm clock thing set on "Thunderstorm" and it gave me REALLY WEIRD dreams, including one about a girl with scary ridiculously long fingernails who chased me and I woke up SERIOUSLY freaked out...although now it does seem less scary somehow...

2. I drank a LOT of redbull today in order to get a LOT done such as putting new shavings in like 3 cages while still getting the normal stuff done and I have to say

3. Gratuitous picture of Henry coquettishly eating a leaf:

2 comments:

Stephanie/Sproffee said...

Henry is pretty gosh darn adorable.

Meghan said...

can you steal henry for me? :)

i kind of LOVE him :)

i see you tomorrow! woo!