Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy December!

A brief post:

1. I had a good time this weekend at home and I got to see both my family and Sarah's family in Housatonic, MA on my way home which was really nice...I actually started driving home and then turned around and decided to stay the night and was rewarded by a HILARIOUS game of hearts in which there was a group effort to "shoot the moon" on behalf of mommy clark....and I STILL don't know what it means to shoot the moon...or really how to play hearts

2. I saw Role Models with Meghan and it was HILARIOUS except for the fact that someone brought a small child to see it (!!) Good job parent. But then I got to bring home mamma Dalton's butter scotchie cookies and so all is well with the world

3. I have discovered that the physics of cuteness starts to bend at this clinic, because things that were cute before are no longer and things that should not be cute ARE. Examples:

Cute to Not-Cute - Raccoons that playfully tug at your sleives but then SNEAK ATTACK BITE YOUR LEG!

Not-Cute to Somehow Cute - the fact that when possums are scared...guess what they do....GUESS....THEY FART! Sooo funny and gross and yet strangely endearing? Maybe I'm just starting to lose it here.

4. I got a rice cooker!!! From my wonderful parents :) and I also annoyed my mom by talking with my dad about getting a moped or a motorcycle someday.

5. 5 more months to go!

4 comments:

Emily said...

What exactly does a rice cooker do that makes it different from a pot?

sarahlucindaclark said...

Shoot the MOOOOOON

Cori said...

lol I don't know how a rice cooker is different from a pot but IT IS SO MUCH BETTER FOR SOME REASON

Aimzabeth said...

Funny possums!