Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Quick and Refreshing 6 AM Post

So this will be brief since it is way to early for thinking about anything for long periods of time. Just thought I would let everyone know I am alive. My life currently, in list form:

1. I'm going home tomorrow and I'm SO glad. I really need the break because this week has been either ridiculously cold, or rainy, or both every day. I'm also excited for Meghan's superhero costume party for which I just got an AWESOME idea this morning :) Also also, I might be going down to cape cod to see Peter and Anne (close friends of my family for those of you who don't know) who I haven't seen in forever. I also just saw that Peter is now one of the devoted fans of this blog by the user-name of Sandy Pants or some such thing. Hi Uncle Peter!

2. Cold is not fun. Cold is something that killed early settlers and makes people who have to work outside for a living very sad. Previous to this internship, winter and snow made me very happy and put me in mind of hot cocoa and snowmen, but after working outside for a day in 20 degree weather I have come to see winter in a whole new light...

3. I spent like 6 freakin hours stuffing Christmas donation cards for the clinic for the past two days, so that is where I have been if any of you were wondering. It is for a good cause, but I never want to lick another envelope again.

That's all for now, but here is a bonus video of Henry and Woody hanging out together. It's adorable, I need to take another one where I catch them in action, because the duck will groom the deers face and the deer will lick the duck and then they will take a nap together. Ah, love.


3 comments:

Mary Beth Brauer said...

Why does it say you posted it around 3 in the morning? Next time you need to lick a lot of envelopes...dampen a sponge and use that. See you tomorrow night:)

Mary Beth Brauer said...

Oh- it must be Pacific time or something like that because my post time is wrong.

Cori said...

lol no I was NOT up that late. See you tonight mom!