Monday, December 29, 2008

Still Alive!

Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know I'm still alive down here in CT. Christmas was fun, although I wish I had had more than 2 days off for it. I got some really nice gifts. Thanks especially to mom and dad for the white noise maker that has been helping a lot with my crazy light sleeper...ness. Also I got the Life of Mammals and the Life of Birds narrated by David Attenborough (my hero!). YES he is still alive. I don't know what they will do when he dies though. They will have to find another grandfatherly old Brittish man to go around the world pointing out awesome stuff. Clearly Emily and I need to disguise ourselves as said elderly man and start talking with accents until we are hired. Anyway, Henry is also doing well (for those of you who have been asking about him) and he is happily eating the cookies my mom baked for him :) I will post something more exciting this weekend when I have a day off. I also have Thursday off to sleep in after new years which I am spending in the city with my Drew buddies!! Apparently we are going to attempt Time Square...although knowing us we will just get tired and cold and go home to watch the ball drop and play some ridiculous game before falling asleep promptly at 12:05. Anyway, that's all for now. More videos and pictures soon!

No comments: