Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Gosh Darn it!

Facebook won't let me post my pictures from the weekend which was MAGICAL. I missed all my Drewbies :) Anyway, I will post them once I am home and using a non-ridiculous laptop...but here is a brief preview of the madness:

P.S. Thank you Emily for the flip-book-like montage of pictures of my face...maybe I will untag every other one so it looks really disjointed...

Anyway in animal news, we are all cleared out right now (relatively). The pigeons are gone, the vulture and a crow were released, and one of the squirrels left too. OH! And the gross possum went to a new home! I will miss her worms and poo....well no, no I won't, but at least she had a sweet temperament. It's nice now to have some extra time for the ones who need a little more TLC like Henry and Delilah. That's all for now other than this random picture of Dara and Peter's pomeranian puppy Penny (woo that's some good alliteration!). She greets me with wild enthusiasm every day, I can't believe I forgot to introduce her:

The End

4 comments:

Megg13 said...

yay gross possum is gone!!

and that pup is the cutest thing in the world...

annnnd what is on your hand in that picture?!

Emily said...

I love that dog!!

kimmieb said...

ohmigosh that puppy is so cute

Payola said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun (and it looks like Laura got attacked by a hand puppet which is always cool). ;)

P.S. PUPPY!!!!!!!