Thursday, February 12, 2009

You don't die of being uncomfortable....except when you do...

Just some brief updates about my life:

1. I am coming home again this weekend in order to interview for a summer job teaching 5 year olds about nature. SO EXCITED. Mom stop sending me job postings please!

2. An orange moped it is, K.J., and I will certainly get you one...if it is buy one get one free....I wish they had BOGO on mopeds...P.S., Meg want to go on an adventure to Salem this weekend?

3. When you wear different colored pants you are A CRAZY MURDERER! Just so you know. At least that's what the turkeys here think. I just went outside for a sec in my brown pants without blue scrubs on and the male turkey tried to chest bump me and attack with his scary velociraptor-looking feet.

4. A funny conversation from last weekend I just remembered (making the title of this post make sense):

Me: I have learned some things from this internship...liiike you don't die from being uncomfortable.

Sarah: Sometimes you do.

Me: Well....you don't die from lack of sleep

Sarah: Sometimes you do.

Me: You shouldn't stick your fingers in cages containing angry animals?

Sarah: Yeah ok, that one is true.

Next up on my list of amazing adventures:
- Warm weather = melting shit and new and interesting smells!
- Sarah's family chocolate party! (I have no idea what to make....but I DO have access to vast ammounts of things that look like chocolate but aren't....)
- A Kiss from a sea lion with Emily as a belated birthday present
- Eastern State Penetentiary with Laura and Mary!

If you are in Jersey, New York, Connecticut, etc, catch me now before I dissapear into Vermont!

Gratuitous picture of what the snow at the clinic looked like before it turned to slushy grossness:

3 comments:

Megg13 said...

that was a funny conversation...and yeah sure...adventure in salem sounds good...buuuuut you should call me so we can figure out this weekend!!!

sarahlucindaclark said...

NO POOP CAKE ALLOWED!

kj said...

has maine been reduced to an 'etc'?

:(