Wednesday, January 28, 2009

COOLEST PACKAGE EVER!!!!

So I finally got my package from Stephie in China! Ironically Stephie is in fact home right now...and I will be thanking her myself this weekend!! Anyway, this package made my day...and my week...here is a list and some pictures of the awesomeness:

The complete package:

Here is a list of what is inside:
- 2 really pretty fans
- Amazing chopsticks
- ANIME
- the anime was in TWO CD CASES ONE OF WHICH IS IN THE SHAPE OF A PIGGY SMILING
- Ridiculously flavored candy...such as: smoked plum, corn, pudding, chocolate burger, milk, and worrisomely, choco...baby?
- Cheese doodles which promise me "delicious family joy"
- a squishy pig ball
- aaand a little notebook which at the top of each page reads "Bergamot pear baby is my good friend, that anybody can enjoy!"

AMAZING. Some close-ups:
This pig is SO HAPPY to be a CD case!!

Lastly, Willow is the funniest kid EVER. Today she came down to hang out in the clinic and this conversation happened -

Willow: Cori come heeeeere and look at my My Little Pony book!
Me: Hold on, Willow, I have to finish this.
Willow: Cori, don't be a Puddle-pus
Me: ....What?!
Willow: Oh...it's an octopus...that hates everyone.
Me: ...did you just make that up?
Willow: yes.

Wow. Here stories make less sense than MINE. That's all for now!

2 comments:

sarahlucindaclark said...

i laughed out loud reading that! the roommates gave me funny looks but then agreed when I read it to them. Also I was initially pissed that you liked Stephie's package better than mine but then I read the contents of her package and she totally wins :)

Stephanie/Sproffee said...

Yay for getting packages...two months after I send them...

I'm glad you are as excited about that pig CD case as I was.