Monday, March 16, 2009

Headin' North!

I got into UVM!!!! :) My mom wrote me and email that was like "SOMETHING JUST CAME IN THE MAIL FROM UVM, CALL ME SO I CAN OPEN IT!!" Although I am surprised she was able to wait for me to call : p I'm really excited about it, I have really missed being in school. I'm pretty sick of all the physical work at this point and I'm ready to go back to learninin'. Anyway, here is the woman I am going to be working with:

http://www.uvm.edu/envnr/vtcfwru/Donovan.htm

At the Rubentein School of Environment and Natural Resources:

http://www.uvm.edu/envnr/

I am hopefully going to be working on a conservation project using a brand new bioacoustics method to monitor wildlife populations in vermont (and with luck it will become a standard way to monitor species around the country!)

No news yet on what kind of financial aid or funding I am going to be getting...but I have a student ID number!!! Cool! Aaaand here are some pictures of Devil's Den where my parents and I went for a walk when they were here...cause everyone likes pictures :)

4 comments:

Megg13 said...

YAY!!! UVM!!!! sooo proud haha :)

p.s. can we go for a walk there when i come visit again?! :)

Cori said...

in CT or Vermont? Yes?

Stephanie/Sproffee said...

YAY!

I am very excited for you. :-)

sarahlucindaclark said...

My dad tells me I have never been to Burlington but that it is nice and I would like it. He also says congrats and that I should go visit you in my new car. Love!