Saturday, April 11, 2009

It is officially baby season!! and Henry is a Red Sox fan

On Thursday we got our first baby!! AND it was the baby animal I was most hoping to get to see: A fox kit :) It is the cutest thing I have ever seen. But pictures speak louder than words:

Sorry the quality isn't so great. My camera hasn't really been the same since Henry licked it. Anyway to make things even more ridiculously cute she also makes this little sad cry when she is hungry:



The replying squawk is the seagull behind me. I don't know what they are saying to each other but I think something is lost in translation.

More updates on her and pictures to come! I'm thinking she looks like a Daphne (my mom actually suggested that). Anyway I will close with a cute video of Henry so he knows I still love him best.


No comments: