Thursday, May 14, 2009

Missing my babies :(

So I'm not going to say I miss the poop...or the 6am mornings...or the demanding physical labor...but man do I miss those animals. At the moment I feel really antsy because I'm used to being on the move 12 hours a day...but I also have slept from 12 midnight to 12 noon for the past 3 days. I am the sleeping MASTER. I know that sounds a little excessive but it was amazing so I refused to feel ashamed. I think I will keep up this blog because it has been nice to look back at the stuff I have been doing and because at UVM I'm going to be just as (if not more) unreachable to most of my friends and family. Anyway, I found a bunch of OLD OLD Wildlife in Crisis pictures up in the apartment before I left and I downloaded them onto my computer (with Dara's permission). I though I would share some of the cool ones of animals I didn't see and pictures of the clinic from way back when:

Old School WIC:

Baby bluebirds = ridiculousness
The juvenile bald eagle raised and released from WIC:
Why if you throw shit on the ground and leave it there you are seriously not my friend:
Adorableness

I am actually planning on going back to WIC for a visit in early June so stay posted for adorable baby pictures and an update on Charlie and Henry! Also I will be in Maine and camping in the next few weeks and will attempt to remember my camera. Later!

2 comments:

Stephanie/Sproffee said...

YAY!

You posted again!

*joy*

kimmieb said...

unrelated to your post, but i think you might enjoy this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbsY4ZaM_nc